Our Philosophy and Care ObjectivesWe believe that knowledge can be empowering. The more we understand our bodies and the mechanisms that cause injuries, the more committed we become to getting better. Our office is devoted to educating you about your body, how it works and how to heal it. We believe in working with our clients as partners, to learn from each other in our journey together to maximize health.
The body has the ability to heal itself. In Chiropractic, we facilitate that ability by adjusting the spine and unblocking the life force of the body. This allows the body to heal itself as it is designed to originally. Our purpose in Chiropractic is to help people feel better and to educate them in proper nutrition, chiropractic health, exercise, and the true cause of injury and illness. We weren't born with owner's manuals unfortunately, so it's our job to educate you in the proper care of the body, and optimum performance so that you have the chance to optimize YOUR body's performance.
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.